To provide a comprehensive training and learning facilities for the Judicial Officers; considering ways and means of speedy disposal of the matters; to have uniformity in application of laws including the laws laid down by the Hon'ble High Court and the Hon'ble Supreme Court. The Academy is established for the following purpose;
- Exhaustive post training.
- Selection of Judicial Officers.
- Proper understanding of law by Judicial Officers of the State by discussion in the workshops or seminars.
- To evolve a procedure for avoiding delay in disposal of the matters.
- To evolve a procedure, so that repeated hearings on interim relief matters could be avoided.
- Uniformity in implementation of law.